Monday, March 2, 2009

Sonam and Penelope Cruz - Seperated at Birth?


Actress Sonam Kapoor is certainly becoming a hit with several Bollywood directors approaching her for their upcoming ventures.

But the lady also seems to have become the latest charm of big fashion houses and designers.

Reports reveal that Sonam has become the only B-town actress to wear an outfit specially designed for her by global fashion house.

Sonam recently looked like quite a fashion diva when she came to an award function wearing a specially-designed gown by Chanel.

The actress said, "I just kept staring at the beautiful, basic but simple white gown they sent me. I think I'm the first Indian celebrity to be dressed by Chanel in Bollywood. I'm so excited. I felt like Cinderella before the ball. Never before have I been so excited about dressing up for an event."

According to a source, a lot of designers are comparing Sonam to Penelope Cruz. And the actress takes it as a huge compliment, and says that she wears what she’s comfortable in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...