Friday, August 12, 2011

Veena Malik heartbroken

Veena Malik is planning to shift to Dubai as India seems to have no space to spare for the beauty. (Text: SME)
Pakistani actress Veena Malik has been a magnet to controversies since the time she came to India. Veena was a contestant on the fourth season of the famed reality show, ‘Bigg Boss’.


Veena had plans to buy property in India and settle down, but in the present circumstances, the actress finds Dubai as the safest bet. She says, “I have grown watching Bollywood films and love them a lot. I wanted to shift my base to Bollywood as it is my dream to do Hindi movies. I spend a huge amount while staying in hotels; hence I wanted to buy a property in India. But the Indian Government did not allow me, I have tried many official ways but none have worked. So I have now bought property in Dubai as I am planning to shift there.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...