Monday, August 3, 2009

Rosa not yet over Saif!

The Delhi-based model, who is Rosa Catalano’s partner in Fear Factor — Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 2, has become the talk of town thanks to the similarity between his and Rosa’s ex-beau Saif’s looks.
RosaEven Rosa is not immune to the likeness. She says, “When we got introduced I felt something was kind of familiar. After a while I noticed the similarities and thought, well dude, I do also know now why you are here and why they have put us together.” But Prashant, who was selected before Rosa had even been considered for the show, feels that it was because of his calibre that he got through. He says, “It was because of my performance that I was selected.” He recalls how Rosa reacted when she first saw him. “She was pretty adamant about the fact that I look like Saif and she’d always say, ‘your eyes are just like Saif’s.”
Even his friends as well as other girls on the show share her opinion. Rosa says, “The girls from the show saw him before and they knew that he is gonna be my partner.” Prashant concurs, “Everyone on the show would come again and again and tell me that I just talk and behave like Saif.” 
Though it was a little uncomfortable in the beginning, Rosa says that the two of them “worked together to make the best of the show.” But as Prashant says, “I am not angry that people call me Saif’s look-alike but yes, I do get irritated as I have my own identity.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...